Nwafor Orizu College of Education Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Session is Out.
The management of Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) has scheduled its 2019/2020 post-UTME Degree, NCE, and Direct entry physical screening exercise for candidates who chose the College as first choice.
However, candidates who may not have made the College their first choice but wish to be considered for admission into the degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
a) Candidates must have made Nwafor Orizu College of Education their first choice.
b) Candidates who did not make the College their first choice but wish to be considered for admission into degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
c) THE CUT-OFF MARK IS 180 FOR DEGREE AND 100 FOR NCE PROGRAMMES.
- NCE: 4 O/L Credit including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings are required for admission.
- DEGREE: 5 O/L credit including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings are required.
- Candidates are to register online at the College website www.nocen.edu.ng/portal
- Candidates are to print their screening slip online at the College portal using their JAMB Registration Number.
- Applicants for NCE and Degree programmes of Nwafor Orizu College of Education and University of Nigeria Nsukka who chose or who did not choose the College should pay N2,000 (e-tranzact platform) at any branch of Fidelity Bank or any other bank for pin codes being cost for screening form.
- The candidates should thereafter proceed to the College portal or any cybercafé of their choice for the online registration.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address.
Candidates are to report with:
a) Two (2) copies of their online printed slips.
b) Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photograph and JAMB online Result (2 copies each).
c) SSCE/NECO and GCE results.
Venue: Science Lecture Theatre (Near School of Arts and Social Sciences)
Best of luck To You all…