Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Higher National Diploma (HND), Pre-ND and Diploma programmes in Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- HND Accountancy
- HND Public administration
- HND Business Administration
- HND Chemistry
- HND Science Lab Technology – Biochem /Microbiology
- HND Science Lab Technology – Microbiology
- HND Science Lab Technology – Biology
- HND Science Lab Technology – Biochemistry
- HND Science Lab Technology – Physics / Electronics
- HND Computer Science
- HND Statistics
- HND Electrical – power and machine option
- HND Electrical – Telecommunications option
- HND Estate Management
- Higher National Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes in the specified field are:
i. National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and five (5) relevant credits at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or Teachers Grade Two Certificates.
ii. A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (industrial training).
iii. All applicant(s) (except those who obtained their ND from Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru) are to send transcript of their National Diploma (ND) under confidential covers to the Registrar, Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru to ease consideration of their admission.
AVAILABLE PRE-ND COURSES
- Pre ND Civil Engineering
- PreND Public Administration
- PreND Accountancy
- PreND Business Administration
- Pre ND Science and Lab Technology
- Pre ND Computer Science
- Pre ND Statistics
- Pre ND Building Technology
- Pre ND Urban and Regional Planning
- Pre ND Estate Management
- Pre ND Mechanical Engineering
- Pre ND Quantity Surveying
- Pre Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- PreND Banking and Finance
- PreND Local Government and Development Studies.
WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTED and Teachers’ Grade Two Certificates with at least five (5) passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Method of Application:
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic admission access Pin from any Commercial Bank through E-Transact for a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only excluding Bank Charges.
Follow these steps to complete the Admission Form online:
- Open the website Niger Poly application site: www.nigerpoly.edu.ng
- Click online Forms
- Click Admission Form
- Enter your Pin Code and Click Login
- Fill the Form
- Click Preview Form
- Upload your Passport size Picture and Print Preview
- Click Submit.
Sales of Admission Forms ends on 31st October, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…