Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment Application Details 2021 Released.
Nigerian airforce recruitment details has been announced. Application for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise for Airmen /Airwomen has commenced. Interested candidates are to follow the instructions below for application details;
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
How To Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021.
- Interested candidates for the Nigerian airforce recruitment exercise are advised to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Online Registration Starts on Tuesday, 2nd March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the application online:
– Local Government Indigeneship Form.
– Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local
– Government Chairman.
– Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
– Acknowledgment Form.
NB: Study the information on the instruction page below carefully before you begin the application.
Check the link below For a full list of the qualifications/ minimum requirements and available positions;
(i) Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
(ii) Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
(iii) The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Online Registration closes on Tuesday, 30 March 2021.
Best of Luck