Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service DSSC Form 2018.
Nigerian air force dssc form application details for 2018 recruitment has been announced. Applications are invited from qualified Nigerians for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) into the Nigerian Airforce in the underlisted departments:
Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required for the Nigerian Air force DSSC form below before proceeding;
1. Information Technology: BSc./MS.c/HND Computer Software Developer/Programmer Engineering, Data Administrator, Network Engineering.
2. Building Tech: BSc./HND Building Engineering.
3. Works: BS.c/HND Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
4. Quantity Surveyor/ Architecture: BSc/HND Quantity Surveyor/ Architecture.
5. Medicals: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the specialities listed.
- Consultant – Physician
- Consultant – Surgeon
- Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – O & G
- Consultant – Orthopedic
6. Optometrist: Bachelor’s degree in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered optometrists, dispensing opticians by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
7. Radiographer: BSc/HND Radiography.
8. Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification); Must hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialities listed. Must be registered and have a current practicing license.
- Anesthetist Nurse
- Paediatrist Nurse
- Ear Nose and Throat Nurse
- Opthalmologist Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
9. Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
10. Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
11. Hospital Administration: HND Hospital Administration.
12. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/ Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
13. Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
14. Preventive/ Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
15. Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
16. Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
17. Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
18. Dentist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
19. Law/ Psychologists/ Sociologists: BSc LLB/LLM/B.Sc Psychology/B.Sc Sociology/BSc Criminology
20. Administration: MBA, BSC/HND in HRM/ Statistics.
21. Education: BSc Ed Mathematics/ BSc Ed English/ BSc Ed Computer/ BSc Chemistry/ B.Tech Elect/ Elect.
22. Supply: BSc./HND Purchasing and supply.
23. Hospitality Manager (Caterers): BSc/ HND Hotel Management
24. Radar Engineering: BSc./HND Electronics Engineering/ Satellite Image Interpreter/ Satellite Communication Engineering/ Computer Engineering.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages 22 and 35 years by 31 December 2016.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Academic/ Professional Qualification: Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower division for holders of the first degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/ Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached.
- In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centers and final selection interview.
How To Apply for Nigerian Air force DSSC Form:
Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. To start application, visit>> http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/instructions
- Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the enlistment centers and during the final selection interview.
- Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal enlistment test:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and counter signed by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/ Secretaries and other specified officers above.
b. Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
c. Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
Zonal Screening Exercise:
The Nigerian Air force zonal enlistment exercise will hold between Sunday, 01 to Tuesday, 10 May, 2016 at the following venues;
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
NOTE: Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected.
Online registration starts on 2 March 2016 and closes 13 April 2016. All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
Best of luck To You all…