Fed Poly Nekede Part Time Application Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede wishes to inform all prospective candidates that the admission application form into the following part-time programmes of the institution for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
-Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
-Soil / water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
-Structural Engineering (option)
-Transportation Engineering (option)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
-Instrumentation & Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
-Manufacturing Engineering (option)
-Power & Plant (option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
-Biology / Microbiology (option)
-Physics / Electronics (option)
-Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
-Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Statistics (STA)
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/ accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidates should visit the following link: http://fpno.edu.ng/requirements/
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “ND/HND Applicant link” on the home page under Admissions Portal. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone). Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N10,00.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
Return to school portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Application procedures MUST be concluded on or before…
Best of luck To You all…