Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME 2020 Form for Admission Screening Released.
All 2020/2021 UTME candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri as institution of First or Second choice with a UTME score of 180 or above are requested to forward online the following particulars;
- O’level Result (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB,
- 2020/2021 UTME Score,
- JAMB Subject Combination for the course applied.
Method of Application:
- Visit the Nekede Poly Post UTME Application Portal via the link below;
- On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- Then click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment of a screening fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.
- Return to the same PORTAL WEBSITE to complete your Application Form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st August 2020.
Note: Candidates who used the institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidates.
Best of luck To You all…