Niger Delta University NDU Post Utme Form 2019/2020 Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for NDU Post UTME Form. Also candidates who applied for Change of Institution or Course to NDU can apply.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Interested candidates are to visit http://nduscreening.com
- Enter Jamb Number and Jamb Score to Verify Application Status,
- Pay application fee of 2,000 Naira,
- Enter Post Primary School Result Information (O’level) and Proceed,
- Upload Passport Photograph,
- Review Application Form and Submit
- Direct Entry candidates who made the university their first are to log on to the admsiion portal above and upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
- Print application form after submission.
The NDU Post Utme 2019 screening test is scheduled to hold from Monday, 12th to Saturday, 17th August, 2019 at the school campus.
The deadline for on-line submission of Application Form is Saturday, 10th August, 2019. Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Best of luck To You all…