NDA Admission Eligibility & Requirement.
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna a candidate (Males and Females are eligible) must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes with English and Mathematics at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination conducted by the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examination Council or National Business and Technical Examinations Board or General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy, ie by 22nd August, 2020.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.65 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
NDA Academic Requirement for RC:
The candidates must meet the following prerequisites listed on the document below before they can be admitted into any faculty/department for the degree programme;
To apply for the NDA admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session , click here.
Best of luck To You all…