Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Form Here.
Nigeria army recruitment 2019 details finally announced. Application for Nigerian Army 78th Regular Recruits Intake for both tradesmen /women and Non-tradesmen/ women has commenced.
Interested candidates and the general public are hereby advised to apply for 78rri Nigerian Army recruitment.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Eligibility:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Non-Tradesmen/ women:
The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/ women into the Nigerian Army is the possession of a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE /GCE /NECO /NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
For the full Educational and Trades qualification for different categories of Tradesmen/ women, click here https://campusportalng.com/basic-requirements-for-categories-of-trades-men-women-for-nigerian-army/
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018:
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 78th Regular Recruitment exercise;
- Application is free of charge.
- Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal: https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
Best of luck To You all…