MOUAU Post-UTME Admission Screening Registration Details 2019/20 Session.
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) wishes to inform all candidates who scored 180 and above and made the University their First Choice to register online for the post Utme admission screening exercise.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the Programme now has full accreditation by NUC.
Method of Application:
Beginning from 1st July, candidates are required to register online for the Admission Screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
Application closes midnight of 15th August, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…