See MAUTECH Post UTME 2020: Form, Cut-off Mark, Screening Details.
The management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from prospective candidates for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020:
- . Log on to www.mautech.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 screening link
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000 for the Registration
Note that before final submission of the application, you are to cross-check and ensure all the information are correct, because after the submission you cannot edit any of the information.
Screening Date & Details:
Candidates who chose MAUTech, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required please) through the school’s website on 2020/2021 Post UTME Platform as shown above.
However, candidates who did not choose MAUTech as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after:
(I) Change institution to MAUTech from JAMB platform (Change of institution);
(II) Notify the change to MAUTech (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required )
(III) Wait for response from MAUTech to enable you proceed on registration for the POSTUTME online screening.
Application ends on Monday 24th August, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…