Mapoly Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise Details.
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta wishes to inform prospective candidates that the Full-Time National Diploma (ND) Programme admission screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first or second choice of the institution during the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
All interested candidates are to take note of the following available courses in the institution;
Banking & Finance
Science Laboratory Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Surveying and Geo- Informatics
Arts and Industrial Design
Urban and Regional Planning
Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to visit the Mapoly Post UTME appplication website vis the link below;
- Click on “Start Application”.
- Fill the “New Applicant” form. NOTE: If you have filled the “New Applicant form before, click on “Continue Application” to continue with your registration.
- Proceed to Login to make payment and complete your Application Form. NOTE: Payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) application fee can be made with MasterCard and VisaCard or at a bank branch.
- Print the photo card for your screening examination
NB:- Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise venue:
1. Original & Photocopy of the UTME notification of result slip.
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s).
4. Results of the screening exercise will be known to the candidates on the Polytechnic’s website.
Application ends on Friday, 7th August, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…