Official: MAPOLYAcademic Calendar 2019/2020 Session Released.
The management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta has released the revised second-semester calendar of academic activities for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See Mapoly academic calendar below.
MAPOLY 2ND SEMESTER CALENDAR 2019/20 SESSION:
1. Monday 9th Nov 2020: Resumption/Start of 2nd Semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session for All ND II and HND II Students, Full-Time and Part-Time.
2. Monday 9th – Saturday 21st Nov 2020 (2 weeks): Studentship and Course Registration for the 2nd Semester by all ND II and HND II Students, Full-Time and Part-Time. Payment of the balance of 40% School Fees by concerned ND II and HND II Students.
3. Mon 7th Dec 2020: 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session for all ND I and HND I students, Full-Time and Part-Time
Studentship and Course Registration for the 2nd Semester by all ND I and HND I Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
Commencement of Lectures for all Students
4. Mon 7th Dec 2020 – Sat 20th Feb 2021: Lecture period for all categories of Students (11 weeks) inclusive of Departmental Association and Student’s Union Week
5. Mon 8th Feb – Tues 9th Feb 2021: Departmental Students Association Week-2 Days (Lecture Free)
6. Mon 14th Dec 2020 (For all categories of students):
Deadline for: Studentship and Course Registration for all categories of students, inclusive of carryover students
Payment of the balance of 40% 2019/2020 School Fees.
Tues 22nd Dec 2020: Mid-Semester Test strictly for students that have paid their school fees in full (100%)
7. Thurs 24th Dec 2020 – Sat 2nd Jan 2021: Semester Break (for Christmas of the Year Activities) (Lecture Free).
8. Thurs 14th Jan 2021: 2019/2020 Academic Session Matriculation Exercise (for all Fresh ND and HND Students that have completed their Registration and paid their School Fees in full (100%). However, this is subject to confirmation by the Management with the Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB)
9. Wed 10th Feb – Fri 12th Feb 2021: Students Union Week – 3 Days (Lectures in step at 12 noon each day). This period should accommodate Student Union Election if required.
10. Mon 15th Feb – Sat 20th Feb 2021 (1 week): Lecture/Course Revision for all students
Preparation for 2nd Semester Exam by stakeholders
11. Mon 22nd Feb – Sat 17th March 2021 (3 weeks)
2nd Semester 2019/2020 Examination for all categories of Students ND Full-time & Part-time, HND I Full-time & Part-time. ND I to be part of the category of students to commence exams for the first two weeks in view of the need to commence SIWES on time
12. Sat 13th March 2021: End of 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session
13. Mon 8th March 2021: Commencement of 13 weeks SIWES for students in SCIT, SENG, SENVS & SST
14. Mon 13th March 2021: Resumption of 2020/2021 Academic Session for all fresh and returning students except those on SIWES (those resuming are all Fresh ND I and HND I; all ND II in SBMS & all HND II, Full-time and Part-time. Commencement of Registration for all fresh and returning students listed above.
In its consideration, the board noted the need for the Academic Planning Unit to work out a period in the Academic where Conference Marking would be accommodated and inform relevant Schools and Units as appropriate
Best of luck To You all…