See Lautech Post Utme 2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso wishes to inform all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise and and Oral Interview for Direct Entry candidates for 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
- For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE /NECO /NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/ NECO /NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
- Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list for the year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, July 5, 2019.
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on
JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
The Lautech Post-UTME CBT Screening Exercise will be conducted from…
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
Application form submission will end on Wednesday, 21st October, 2020. Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Best of luck To You all…