LASU Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019: Cut-off Mark, Application Details.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University (LASU) Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and Direct Entry (DE). This 2019/2020 academic session ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
|1.||ARTS||– B.A. English|
– B.A. Arabic
– B.A. Christian Studies
– B.A. Islamic Studies
– B.A. History & International Studies
– B.A. Music
– B.A. Theatre Arts
– B.A. Portuguese / English
– B.A. French
– B.A. Yoruba
– B.A. Philosophy
|2.||EDUCATION||– B.A (Ed) Arabic|
– B.A (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
– B.A (Ed) Islamic Studies
– B.A (Ed) English
– B.A (Ed) French
– B.A (Ed) History
– B.A (Ed) Yoruba
– B.A (Ed) Biology
– B.A (Ed) Chemistry
– B.A (Ed) Mathematics
– B.A (Ed) Physics
– B.A (Ed) Physical & Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Computer Science
– B.A (Ed) Educational Technology
– B.A (Ed) Business Education
– B.A (Ed) Accounting
– B.A (Ed) Educational Management
– B.A (Ed) Geography
– B.A (Ed) Economics
– B.A (Ed) Political Science
|3||LAW||– LLB (Law)|
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– B. Agric.|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– B.Sc. Public Administration|
– B.Sc. Marketing
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Banking & Finance
– B.Sc. Management Technology
– B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– B.Sc. Insurance
– B.Sc. Business Administration
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– B.Sc. Mass Communication|
|7.||SCIENCE||– B.Sc. B.Sc. Biochemistry|
– B.Sc. Botany
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Sc. Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– B.Sc. Mathematics
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Physics
– B.Sc. Zoology
– B.Sc. Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– M.B.B.S (Medicine & Surgery)|
– B.Sc. Physiology
– B.DS Dentistry
– BNSc. Nursing
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– B.Sc. Geography & Planning|
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– B.Sc. Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering|
– B.Sc. Electronics & Computer Engineering
– B.Sc. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective Candidates should visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2018/2019 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
- The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu. On quickteller.com page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
- After successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course. The relevant subjects are obtainable from JAMB brochure 2019 available online at>> https://campusportalng.com/jamb/check-jamb-syllabus-online/29869/
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for the Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Sixteen  days, Thursday 1stAugust to Friday 16th August 2019 (12 midnight).
Best of luck To You all…