Laspotech Post UTME Form 2019: Cut-off Mark & Screening Details Announced.
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) hereby invites eligible candidates to apply for the 2019/2020 Academic Session National Diploma (ND) Admission Screening Exercise.
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut off mark of 150 and also have the required relevant O ’level credits as contained in the Jamb brochure.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions below to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result:
– Click on the ’’Admission” link on the navigation bar
– Select ADMISSION SCREENING;
– Click on ’’Continue” button
– Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 characters.
– Provide a working email and a valid GSM number
– Click on “Continue”
– Log in with your username and password
– Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
– Complete the application form as appropriate.
- You will be prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size.
- Enter your UTME Scores
- Enter your O’Level Result(s) (Please indicate two sittings where necessary)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click ’’Submit”
- Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Print out your ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Institution.
The Screening exercise will closes by 11:59pm on 11 August, 2019. N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
Best of luck To You all…