Laspotech HND Form for 2019/2020 Admission Session.
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
A SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMMES
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agricultural Extension and Management
b. Animal Production Technology
c. Crop Production Technology
d. Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology
(ii) Soil and Water Engineering
(iii) Post-Harvest Engineering .
b. Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Civil Engineering Technology
d. Computer Engineering Technology
e. Electrical /Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
f. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Architectural Technology
b. Art and Industrial Design with options in
c. Building Technology
d. Estate Management and Valuation
e. Quantity Surveying
f. Urban and Regional Planning.
4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. Office Technology and Management .
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Mass Communication with Options in
6. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
7. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
a. Science Laboratory Technology with options in
(i) Microbiology (iv) Biochemistry
(ii) Physics with Electronics (v) Chemistry
(iii) Environmental Biology.
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE /GCE /NECO/ NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are registering applying.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
Method of Application:
Applicants are expected to:
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2019/2020 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e.Full –time HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7,500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), Exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC /GCE/ NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
NOTE: Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted above. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
Date of Closure:
Sales and Submission of Application form closes by Friday 26th July, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…