KSUSTA Post-UTME Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date 2019/2020 Session.
The authorities of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) wishes to inform prospective candidates that the Post UTME Admission Screening Application for 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
Candidates who choose the University as their as their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit /Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions.
How To Apply:
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of N2,000 only and returned to the school portaland click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties /Departments will be as follows:
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Agric. Theatre (AGT), Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu. Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu. And Library & Information Science||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Education Lab, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Engineering Lecture Theatre (ELT), Faculty of Engineering|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Hall (SLH), Faculty of Life Sciences|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics||Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Theatre (SLT), Faculty of Physical Sciences|
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
– Original and photocopies of their credentials,
– Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
– Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of N2,000 only),
– Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will end on Monday, 9th September, 2019. NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
Best of luck To You all…