KSU Post Utme Admission Screening Details 2020/2021 Announced.
The Management of Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba wishes to inform candidates who made the institution their First Choice in the 2020 JAMB UTME to apply for the post-UTME admission screening exercise.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
- The screening exercise for admission of the candidate will be administered only on candidate who applied to Kogi State University as institution of First choice.
- Only candidate who score 160 and above in the unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. See the approved KSU cut-off mark for various courses for 2020/2021 session here.
- Candidate must possess the Five(5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the university’s entry requirements.
- It is mandatory for candidate to upload the O’level results.
- However, candidate who are awaiting their O’level result may apply but should be indicated
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now”on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidate who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as institution of First choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercises.
Candidates would be screened through a Computer-Based Test (CBT), in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination, starting from Monday 14th September to Saturday 19th September For First Batch candidate with O’level results.
Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
Candidate awaiting 2020 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their POST-UTME screening exercises will come immediately after WAEC. All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercises are required to strictly stick to those dates.
It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintaining social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night of Sunday 6th September, 2020 will not be accepted.
Best of luck To You all…
Comments are closed.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Can we d awaiting result still meet up wit d date
plz,i have not been able to view my scheduled exam date and time
I got D7 in mathematics and I made it well in every other subject in Neco.
Is it possible for me to gain admission and study mass communication in Paau?
I got D7 in mathematics and I made it well in every other subject in Neco. Can I gain admission to study mass com?
I got D7 in mathematics and I made it well in other subject . Can I gain admission to study mass com?
Can I study mass com if I have D7 in only maths
Can I study mass com if I hav D7 in maths
You must have credit in English and Maths with 3 other relevant subjects to be able to gain admission into any course in higher instituions.