Kogi State Poly Post UTME 2020/2021 Details Announced.
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 academic session UTME and are seeking admission into the prestigious Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), to register online and fill the necessary information required for the screening exercise.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply.
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal.
How To Apply for KSP Post UTME 2020:
- Interested candidates are to visit the school portal via the following link: www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the Apply Now link and click on ApplyOnline
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter“UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button to generate RRR invoice
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You must Come Along with your registration for the screening.
The KSP Lokoja screening will commence soon. Candidates are Strongly Advised to follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening.
– Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
– Observe social distancing.
– Wear a Face mask /Shield.
Post UTME registration closes on a yet to be announced date.
Best of luck To You all…