Kogi State Poly Post UTME 2019/2020 Details Announced.
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2019 UTME and are seeking admission into the prestigious Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), to register online and fill the necessary information required for the screening exercise.
How To Apply for KSP Post UTME 2019:
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- The registration has commenced and must be done online. Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
- You can use the following link for the post UTME payment /registration; http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/pd_dip/apply_utme
The KSP Lokoja screening will commence on 2nd October and end on 4th October 2019. The exercise is scheduled as follows;
Wednesday, 2nd October 2019
School of Engineering
School of Environmental Technology
School of Art, Design, and Printing
Department of Library and Information Science.
Thursday, 3rd October 2019
School of Applied Sciences
Department of Accounting, and Office Technology & Management
School of Art, Design, and Printing.
Friday, 4th October 2019
TIME: 8am Prompt.
VENUE: Kogi State Polytechnic, Main Campus Felele Lokoja.
– 2019 JAMB UTME Result
– O’Level Result,
– Payment Receipt
– UTME Registration Slip.
NOTE: Candidates are to check the school website for their Serial Number and allocated Screening hall. Candidates are required to come with payment receipt, O’Level result(s), registration form and UTME result slip.
Post UTME registration now closes on Monday 30th September, 2019 by 11:59pm. There will be no extension of registration.
Best of luck To You all…