Kadpoly Post UTME 2020/2021 Form,Cut off Mark & Screening Date Announced.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic for ND, NCE and B.Ed (Tech) /B.Sc) Programmes that the 2020/2021 academic session POST UTME screening exercise form is now available.
The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2020 (UTME)
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed (Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna,
- 180 and above for BSc in the following programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log into Kaduna Polytechnic website (www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng) for instructions on the Post UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of on-line Registration, subject to the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as directed by JAMB.
- The payment is to be made through KadPoly website at KadPoly Microfinance Bank or any Commercial bank upon presentation of Remitta generated from the site.
- Only candidates that participate in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
The Screening Exercise date will be announced soon, Keep checking this page.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE /NECO/ NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS), at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
Best of luck To You all…