Official JAMB Change of Course & Institution Form 2019/2020 Session Begins.
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board, JAMB wishes to inform 2019 UTME candidates that the Change of Course and Institution application has commenced.
Candidates who wish to change their choice university/ institution or course ahead of the 2019/2020 Post-UTME can now take advantage of this opportunity to switch to another institution or course.
How To Apply For 2019 JAMB Change of Institution & Course:
- Candidates are to log into their JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http:// jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Open the Menu on your profile account
- Select Register, under register a drop box appear where you’ll see UTME correction of data
- Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
- JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and can be paid at an commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply).
1) You can apply for change of institution at the JAMB Accredited Registration Centres ONLY.
Visit the link below for full list of registration centres;
2) Before you can Change Course / Institution for 2019 UTME registered candidates, an Account MUST be created. This shall be used to login subsequently. Only your Access Code is required to create account.
The Jamb Change of course and institution application deadline is not yet out.