IMT Post-UTME Form and Screening Dates 2019/2020 Announced.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby invites eligible candidates who participated in the 2019 UTME and scored 120 marks and above, to send their application details for the 2019/2020 academic session screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
Screening Date & Details:
The Screening Exam will take place from Monday 12th August, 2019 to Friday 16th August, 2019 by 8:00 am daily.
|POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE|
|TIME 8.AM DAILY||DAY 1|
|MON 12/08/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||DEPARTMENTS|
|TUES 13/08/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|WED 14/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||(BIO/CHEM/PHYS)|
|THUR 15/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||DEPARTMENTS||POST-UTME SUBJECTS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 16/08/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||ENGLISH/MATHS|
NB:The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test. COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday 16th August, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.
Best of luck To You all…