IMT HND Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Released.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the following Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session:
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Admin and Management
Co-operative Economics and Management
Office Technology and Management
Purchasing and Supply
2. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
4. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology; ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY, PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS, BIOCHEMISTRY, MICROBIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
6. SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Fine Arts: Painting, Sculpture
7. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Applicant for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spend a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL and Apply at top right-hand corner of IMT website
- Fill the application form
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate invoice which contains a remita number.
- Then, print-out your invoice. This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Proceed to any bank and pay application fee of N5000 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank , return to the portal and print the application form.
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 16th October, 2020 as the window for application closes on that day.
Best of luck To You all…