Official IMSU Post UTME Form 2019: Cut off Mark, Admission Screening Details Announced.
The management of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Session that the Post-UTME Admission Screening application has commenced.
Application will commence from Monday 1st July, 2019.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and in joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB).
- In addition, candidates must posses at least 5 (five) credit level passes in their relevant 0’Level subjects including English language and mathematics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the University website: www.imsu.edu.ng
- Under Prospective Students, click on “2019/2020 PUTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number (The
banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank,
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
- Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday 19th August, 2019 and ends on Friday 23rd August, 2019.
Registration portal will shut down on Tuesday, 30th July, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…