Fed Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro wishes to inform all candidates offered admission in the 2020/2021 session that they are to pay an acceptance and application form fee of N33,700.00 only for ND candidates and N23,700.00 only for HND candidates.
MODIFIED ELECTRONIC AND PAPER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Applicants, after checking their admission with their application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results, are to print out an Admission Notification slip if admitted.
- Applicant visits school portal http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ to generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Applicants are to click on make payment.
- A new page pops up showing invoice details. The candidate copies the RRR number (Remitter Retrieval Number) from the page and proceeds to the bank.
- Applicant returns to the page and enters his RRR number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
- Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
- Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make.
- The applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department.
- Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice and copies the RRR number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
- Applicant inputs his RRR number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
- Applicant prints Financial Clearance.
- The applicant is assigned a Matriculation number and is enabled for Course Registration.
- The student proceeds to register for courses and prints the Course Form.
- Student completes his/her file with the information required, puts Registration documents printed from the Portal in the file, and submits to School Office.
Best of luck To You all…