Igbajo Polytechnic Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session now Available.
The Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo in Osun state invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its ND, HND and Daily Part-Time Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session as indicated below:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
- SLT Microbiology option
- SLT Physics Electronic option
- Computer Science
- Business Administration & Management.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND COURSES
As in ND Courses
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
– Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
– ND Jamb Admission Letter.
– Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
SALES OF FORMS
HND Form: N9,500.00
HND Part Time Form: N9,500.00
ND – Daily Part Time Application Form – N6,000.00
Transaction charges apply, N300 (Three Hundred Naira Only) via card payment. Log on to the website www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng to apply.
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
– Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph (if your are applying for ND Regular Programme)
– WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
– ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants.
Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb. The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
Best of luck To You all…