Idah Poly HND Admission Form now Available.
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration and Management Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management.
II. SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration.
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology /Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry /Biochemistry)
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Civil Engineering (Structures Option)
(b) Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (with Options: Electrical /Telecommunications and Power/ Machine)
(c) Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology.
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management & Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
(a) The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and a minimum of one-year post qualification industrial work experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
(b) In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSC, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
(c) All candidates, including ND graduates from the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcripts report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
(d) In addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log on to the address>> https://www.secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,500.00) only using the Remita
- Go back to the School website to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents.
Screening exercises for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.
The closing date for the application is Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…