IBBU Admission Screening Exercise & Result Verification 2019/2020 Session.
Ibbu post UTME screening details announced. This is to invite all candidates who chose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IIBU), Lapai, as their Most Preferred Institution (First Choice) in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 and Above to proceed for online verification of their O’Level Result(s) (i.e. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
For Direct Entry candidates their own verification will be advertised at a later date.
The online screening exercise is in three stages as indicated below:
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Visit portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID /invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID /invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently.
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
NOTE: Candidates results will be screened for eligibility of admission based on the following:
1. All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
3. The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Applicants can check for Available NUC Accredited Courses on the latest JAMB Brochure, by visiting the link below;
This Exercise is a Policy aimed at Confirming and Authenticating the credentials of candidates before Admission Arrangements have been concluded with ALL Examination Bodies to verify all candidates results.
Best of luck To You all…