IAUE Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Session is Out.
This is to invite all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
UTME candidates who scored 160 and above in the JAMB Examination including those that did not choose the institution and are willing to change and Direct Entry Candidates to commence registration using the registration link on the portal as contained in the advertisement. The registration will commence on Tuesday, 14th July, 2020.
How To Apply:
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2020/2021 UTME Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2020/2021 Session UTME Screening”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
5. If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
-Your details will appear.
-Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
-Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
-An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
6. If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
-Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
-Fill the form completely and click on submit.
-An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of. NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal. Upload your O/level result if you registered for JAMB using awaiting Result.
7. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
8. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
9. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
10. Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
11. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
12. You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay the sum of N2,000 only for registration fee.
13. After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
14. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
NB: Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do a data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database.
Please note that registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location as no candidate will be allowed physically on the University Campus.
The online Screening Exercise is scheduled to commence on Monday 14th September and end on 22nd September, 2020.
No further post-UTME test is required. JAMB UTME will be used as 100% score for all candidates. Direct Entry candidates will also be screened with their uploaded documents.
Candidates’ data as provided through JAMB Central Admission Processing System which has also been uploaded to the university portal will be carefully screened for admission processing.
Candidates who did not rank well but scored high during the JAMB Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) will be notified for change of course to enable the Admissions Unit process their admission. The ranking implies that candidates must have the required UTME and O’level combinations as outlined in the JAMB Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System (IBASS).
The registration will commence on Friday, August 13th, 2020. Candidates are advised to regularly monitor their admission online on JAMB portal to effect necessary changes that will be required.
Best of luck To You all…