IAUE Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 is Out.
This is to invite all UTME candidates of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the 2019/2020 admission exercise, who scored 160 and above in JAMB examination, including those that did not chose the institution and are willing to change, to a screening exercise.
How To Apply:
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2019/2020 UTME Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2019 / 2020 Session UTME Screening”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
5. If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
o Your details will appear.
o Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
o Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
o An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
6. If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
o Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
o Fill the form completely and click on submit.
o An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy
and take note of. NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal. Upload your O/level result if you registered for JAMB using awaiting Result.
7. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
8. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
9. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
10. Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
11. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
12. You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
13. After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
14. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
NB: Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do a data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database.
The IAUE Post-utme screening is scheduled to run from Monday July 8th 2019 to Wednesday, July 24th, 2019 at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
THE SCREENING IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:
1. Faculty of Business Studies: July 8 and 9th, 2019.
– Office & Information Management, (Secretarial Studies)
2. Faculty of Education: July 10 and 11th, 2019.
– Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling
– Early Childhood Education
– Special Education
– Primary Education Studies
– Library and Information Science
– Educational Management.
3. Faculty of Humanities: July 15 and 16th, 2019.
– Religious & Cultural Studies
– English and Communication Arts
– Fine & Applied Arts
– French and International Studies
– History and Diplomatic Studies
– Theatre Arts and Film Studies.
4. Faculty of Natural and Applied Science: July 17 and 18th, 2019
– Integrated Science
– Computer Science
– Computer Education
– Human Kinetic, Health & Safety Education.
5. Faculty of Social Sciences: July 22 and 23rd, 2019
– Political Science
– Social Studies.
6. Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education: July 24th
– Agricultural Science
– Home Economics & Hotel Management
– Technical Education.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
1. O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
2. Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
3. Two passport photographs
4. Birth certificate/Age declaration
5. Local Government Identification letter.
The registration of candidates for the above screening exercise of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has…
Best of luck To You all…