Official: GOMSU Admission List for 2018/2019 Session is Out.
The Gombe State University (GOMSU) Management wishes to inform post-UTME candidates that the admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The list is for UTME and Direct Entry candidates and can be checked from the document below.
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
Admitted candidates are to collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration from. They should come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs.
Congratulations to the successful students…