FUTO 3rd Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2019/2020 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that vacancies for Supplementary Admissions still exist in the under listed programmes of the University.
Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||-CHM, BIO/AGRIC & PHY.|
-CHM, BIO/AGRIC &MTH.
-CHM, MTH &PHY.
|ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(CST)||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY(FAT)||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|3||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||-CHM, BIO & PHY|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (BIO)||45|
|4||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|e||SCIENCE LAB TECH (SLT)||-CHM, MTHS/BIO, PHY||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||-CHM, MTH & PHY|
|ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
- Candidates who have been admitted into FUTO in the 2019/2020 academic session are not eligible.
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply at NO COST for any of the advertised courses.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the Supplementary Admission.
- Candidates must upload their O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates must accept offered courses on JAMB portal.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the O’Level.
Method of Application:
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on” Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Registration commences on Thursday, February 06, 2020, and closes on Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…