FUTO 2nd Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2019/2020 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University commenced online registration for the 2019/2020 Second Supplementary Admissions exercise on Thursday, October 24 2019.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
|S/N||SCHOOL /DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||-CHM, BIO /AGRIC & PHY.|
-CHM, BIO /AGRIC & MTH.
-CHM, MTH &PHY.
|a||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY(CST)||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY(FAT)||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|3||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||-CHM, BIO & PHY|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (BIO)||45|
|4||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|5||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||-CHM, MTH & PHY|
|ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
Method of Application:
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on” Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, note again:
(i) that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
(ii) that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
Note hat the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…