FUTO Post-UTME Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 Released.
Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test.
The following conditions apply:
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Method of Application:
- Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
(I) You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
(II) You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before closing date.
(III) Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
(IV) Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Duration of the Aptitude Test:
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
Eligible candidates are hereby informed that the closing date for the registration of the exercise earlier stipulated for September 1st, 2020 has been extended until further notice.
Best of luck To You all…