FUTO Sandwich Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out.
The Centre for Continuing Education, Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for considerations for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) degree in the following Schools/ Departments.
1.) School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus credit in Physics and any other science subject:
Department of Agricultural Economics
Department of Agricultural Extension
Department of Animal Science and Technology
Department of Crop Science and Technology
Department of Soil Science and Technology
Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
Department of Forestry and Wild Life.
2.) School of Biological Sciences
Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology:
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Biotechnology
Department of Biology
Department of Microbiology.
3.) School of Physical Sciences
Department of Chemistry
Department of Mathematics
Department of Statistics
Department of Science Laboratory Technology.
General University Admission Requirements:
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements;
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) 0’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2019 JAMB examinations.
Programme Duration: Minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are to complete their applications via this link: http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx
- Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’ Level result details:
- Confirm your entries and Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Best of luck To You all…