FUTO Sandwich Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out.
The management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for considerations for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following Schools /Departments below.
Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) Undergraduate Weekend Programmes:
1.) School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Department of Agricultural Economics
Department of Agricultural Extension
Department of Animal Science and Technology
Department of Crop Science and Technology
Department of Soil Science and Technology.
Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, Agric science,Chemistry, Maths, English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject:
2.) School of Science
Department of Mathematics
Department of Statistics
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Physics.
Five O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3.) School of Management Technology
Department of Project Management Technology
Department of Transport Management Technology
Department of Maritime Management Technology.
Five O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
General University Admission Requirements:
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements;
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) 0’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2018 JAMB examinations.
Programme Duration: Minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are to complete their applications via this link: http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx
- Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’ Level result details:
- Confirm your entries and Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Best of luck To You all…