FUTA Post UTME 2020/2021 Session Admission Screening Details Out.
The management of Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) invites all eligible candidates to apply for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Registration will commence on Monday, 21st September, 2020.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise, are also eligible to apply.
FUTA POST UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates are to visit FUTA website (www.futa.edu.ng) to register for the screening exercise, after a payment of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through e-tranzact.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website and complete an online Registration Form.
- The completed Form, should be printed for the candidate’s use.
POST-UTME SCREENING DETAILS:
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
Application will end on will on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…