FUTA Post UTME 2018 Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details Announced.
The management of Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) invites all eligible candidates to apply for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Caandidates are to visit FUTA website (www.futa.edu.ng) to register for the screening exercise, after a payment of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through e-tranzact.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website and complete an online Registration Form.
- The completed Form, should be printed for the candidate’s use.
POST-UTME SCREENING DETAILS:
1. Monday, 6th August, 2018 School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS), School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
2. Tuesday, 7th August, 2018 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
3. Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 School of Computing (SOC) and School of Sciences (SOS)
4. Thursday, 9th August, 2018 MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(i) Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. This is OPTIONAL.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, I Pad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
(iv) Candidates who chose to study Financial Management Technology in FUTA are advised to change to other Institutions as the programme is NOT OFFERED in the University.
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the ComputerBased Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Application ends on Tuesday, 31st July, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…