FUOYE Post UTME 2019/20: Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
The management of Federal University Oye-Ekiti wishes to inform qualified UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates that the Admission Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now available.
i) Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
ii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
iii) In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal Using and bank Debit Card.
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal. Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
CAUTION: Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website;
i. Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
ii. Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
iii. Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
iv. Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/ notification of results.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2019 UTME to visit the screening portal ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Monday, 1st July and Friday, 19th July, 2019.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
A. Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric. Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
viii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
B. Faculty of Arts
i) B.A. English and Literary Studies
ii) B.A History and International Studies
iii) B.A Linguistics and Languages
iv) B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
C. Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
D. Faculty of Social Sciences
i) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
ii) B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
iii) B.Sc. Economics
iv) B.Sc. Mass Communication
v) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
vi) B.Sc. Political Science
vii) B.Sc. Psychology
viii) B.Sc. Sociology
E. Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Computer Science
iv) B.Sc. Geology
v) B.Sc. Geophysics
vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
vii) B.Sc. Mathematics
viii) B.Sc. Microbiology
ix) B.Sc. Physics
x) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
F. Faculty of Education
i. Educational Management and Business Studies B.Ed. Business Education B.Ed. Educational Management
ii. BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
iv. Science Education·B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education · B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education · B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education · B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
G. Faculty of Management Sciences· B.Sc. Accounting · B.Sc. Banking and Finance · B.Sc. Business Administration · B.Sc. Public Administration.
Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 19th July, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…