FUOtuoke Registration & Clearance Procedure for New Students 2018/2019 Announced.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) to report at the ICT Office in the Library Building in the West Campus from Wednesday, January 16, 2019 for their Registration and Clearance for 2018/2019 academic session.
Enlisted candidates are to come with the following:
- JAMB Admission Letter [Original marked “For Institution Use Only”].
- Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter [Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- F.U.O Acceptance form; properly filled and signed [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO]
- JAMB Result Slip showing the Candidate’s passport Photograph.
- F.U.O Post-UTME Result Slip.
- SSCE/ GCE /NECO/ NABTEB certificate(s).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification Letter.
- Printed copy of Guarantor’s Form signed in the presence of (BEFORE): a Senior Civil Servant, Clergy or Lawyer [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Printed and signed copy of Statutory Declaration Form from a Court [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Acceptance receipt.
- Twelve (12) Colour Passport Photographs.
Best of luck To You all…