Check FUNAI Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise 2020/2021 Application Details.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State has commenced.
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution are hereby informed that the 2020 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
In addition, prospective candidates who did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution and wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for the screening. However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August, 2020.
Candidates for the MBBS programme should note that the minimum UTME screening score is 200.
Method Of Application:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2020 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
NOTE: During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
The 2020 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
This is to notify eligible candidates that the closing date for Post-UTME registration has been extended to Sunday October 4th, 2020.
Best of luck To You all…