Official FUNAAB Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Session Announced.
The Senate of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) at its meeting of Tuesday 11th May 2021 approved the revised Academic calendar for the 2019/2020 Session with some amendments to the existing arrangements in the delivery of lectures and the conduct of practical classes for all Undergraduate students of the University.
All students and their Parents/Guardians are advised to note the following information as follows:
1. All students are expected to resume for the second semester on May 16, 2021.
2.. All 100 and 200 Level Courses will continue to run on VIRTUAL MODE
3. Physical lectures will be run for other Levels 300 Level and FINAL YEAR students
4. 400 Level B AGRIC students are to continue their Farm Practical Year while those in 400 Level Engineering and 300 Level Science Classes are to proceed or continue their SIWES activities in line with their curricular and are therefore not expected in Classes.
5. All practical classes for all the Levels are however to be held in physical forms in the designated laboratories on campus. Practical classes for 100 Level shall be conducted in batches as students shall be grouped to avoid a large number attending at the same time. Each group shall be informed of days and times for their practical classes on the campus.
6. All lectures for 100-500 Level courses in Veterinary Medicine shall be held physically on Campus.
7. All the School Hostels for Undergraduate shall be opened to students and will be made available on a first-come-first served basis. Interested students are advised to apply for bed space online following the usual procedure through the university portal. Hostel accommodation shall however be granted in line with COVID-19 protocol arrangements.
8. All students are to note that all the non-pharmaceutical protocols for COVID-19 as released by the approved authorities shall be adhered to strictly. Students are therefore enjoined to always wear their face masks, wash and sanitize their hands regularly at designated places while on campus. Students are also to strictly follow the seating arrangements in the Lecture Halls and Classrooms in line with the social distancing policy for COVID-19 protocols.
We wish you all a safe trip back to school and success for the new session…