Fulafia Post-UTME Form 2020: Cut off Mark, Admission Screening Dates Announced.
The management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, to register for Post-UTME screening online.
Application commences Monday, 27th July, 2020.
(i) Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
(iii) Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
(iv) Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
Method of Payment:
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal via; https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php and enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay. (a) MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay (b) Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank. (c) USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank (d) Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt. (e) eWallet: You can use your Paga Account.
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
Screening of Candidates:
All screening exercise are strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
Registration for the screening exercise will close on Sunday, 30th August, 2020.
NOTE: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
Best of luck To You all…