Fulafia Post-UTME Form 2019: Cut off Mark, Admission Screening Dates Announced.
The management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) wishes to inform the general public, most especially prospective students, that the Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise application for 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
- With relevant O’level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice
- Candidates for Direct Entry (DE) admission will need to input both their O’levels and Higher qualification accordingly
Method of Payment:
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal via; https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively. logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putmenogin.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita logo. Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful. you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address. parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
Screening of Candidates:
All screening exercise are strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
Registration for the screening exercise will close on August 25, 2019. All Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
Best of luck To You all…