Federal University DutsinMa Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Announced.
This is to invite all (UTME) candidates who selected Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their first choice for 2020/2021 Session admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 180 viz:
1. Political Science
4. Economics and Development Studies
6. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
7. Library and Information Science.
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- The Registration will commence from Monday, 7th September, 2020.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA.
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’.
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
– Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
– Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
(i) Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted.
(ii) Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Online Registration closes onSunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
Best of luck To You all…