Federal University Dutse FUD Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Admission Screening Details Announced.
The management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) wishes to inform the general public, especially prospective students, that Post-UTME admission screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is now available.
The Online Screening Portal would be opened as from 12:00 Midnight on Monday, 16th July, 2019.
- UTME Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored not less than the approved 160 UTME minimum Cut Off point for the various programmes of the University. Candidates are to please note that the separate programmes of the University have their respective Cut Off points. For the comprehensive cut-off marks for all courses/ departments, visit the link below;
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admissions.
How To Apply:
- Qualified candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http: //putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise. Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ L.G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation-bar.
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC /NECO/ NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level results.
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
The Post UTME Aptitude Test for UTME candidates will commence on Monday, 29th July and end on Saturday, 3rd August, 2019 at the University Campus. NOTE that Date and Time to report for the Aptitude Test will be indicated on the Examination slip of each candidate upon successful completion of the online Registration/ Payment.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/ SCREENING:
a. UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), and Examination Slip.
b. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the Screening Venues at the Faculties/ Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement Slip and original copies of academic credentials.
Any UTME and DE Candidate who fails to appear for the Aptitude Test/ Screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 session.
Application closes on Thursday, 1st August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
Best of luck To You all…