UAM Post UTME Admission Screening Date – FUAM 2019 Cut-off Mark & Eligibility.
The Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) invites all applicants seeking admission into the institution to register on-line for the 2019/2020 academic session post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Method of Application:
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website http://uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it during screening exercise.
- First generate your RRR number:
a. Go to the University website ONLY (Not REMITA Website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
b. After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
- The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank’s ATM card.
Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal https://fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees /charges. Follow the instructions.
Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees
Screening Exercise Sessions:
The Post UTME screening exercise slated to hold as follows
|9th September, 2019 |
|Agricultural Economics |
Crop and Environment Protect
Plant Breeding and Seeds Science.
|10th September, 2019 |
|11th September, 2019||Agricultural Science Education |
Education and Physics
Education and Biology
Education and Chemistry
Education and Integrated Science
Fisheries & Aquaculture
|14th Sept, 2019||Food Science Technology |
Home Science and Management
|13th Sept. 2019||Agricultural Engineering |
B. Sc. Physics
B. Sc. Mathematics
B. Sc. Statistics
|16th September, 2019||Elect/Elect. Engineering|
|17th September, 2019||Microbiology|
|21st September, 2019||Microbiology|
|19th September, 2019||Computer Science |
Banking & Science
|20th September, 2019||Civil Engineering |
Qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
a. The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
b. Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
c. Original JAMB score printout
d. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
e. Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
f. Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
g. An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
Note: BANK DRAFT AND CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Application closes on… For further directions, visit the University Website www.uam.edu.ng.
Best of luck To You all…