Federal Poly Bida Academic Calendar Published.
The Academic Board of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida has published the approved academic calendar for second semester of 2019/2020 session.
According to the calendar, academic activities for continuation of first semester commences on 21st October.
See details of the calendar from the document below;
FIRST SEMESTER 2019/2020 CALENDAR
1. Wednesday 21: School resumes for Academic Activities
2. Wednesday 21: Registration lor all Students commences
3. Thursday 22: SIWES Students to download new SIWES letters and continue their Programme
4. Thursday 22: Submission of applications lor registration/renewal of Associations and clubs to Students Affairs Office
5. Monday 26: All 2017/2018 HND Il & ND II to submit their Projects
6. Saturday 31: All Project defense to be completed on or before October 31st 2020.
7. Monday 2nd: Lecture begins for all Students except SIWES Students
8. Monday 23rd: Departmental Result Scrutiny Committee meet to consider
9. Wednesday 25th: Departmental Board Meeting.
10. Tuesday 1st: School of Boards Studies Meeting
11. Saturday 5th: End of SlWES
12. Monday 7th: Lectures begin for SIWES Students
13. Monday 7th: Departmental Board Meeting
14. Tuesday 8th: School Board of Studies Meeting
15. Wednesday 9th: Statutory Academic Board Meeting
16. Thursday 10th: Meeting of JAMB Admission Screening Committee
17. Friday 18: Christmas Break.
18. Monday 4th: Resumption from Christmas Break
19. Monday 4th: Online Registration begins for 2020/2021 (HIND l& ND ) new Students
20. Tuesday 5th: Departmental Board Meeting
21. Wednesday 6th: School of Board Studies Meeting
22. Tuesday 12th: Registration of Post Semester begins
23. Wednesday 13th: Statutory Academic Board Meeting
24. Sunday 24th: All newly admitted Students HND I & ND1 2020/2021 Academic Session arrive Campus
25. Monday 25th: Lecture begins for HND I and ND 1 2020/2021 Students.
26. Monday 1st: Departmental Board Meting
27. Tuesday 2nd: School of Board Studies Meeting
28. Wednesday 3rd: Statutory Academic Board Meeting
29. Monday 8th: Departmental Orientation
30. Tuesday 9th: School Orientation
31. Wednesday 10th: Polytechnic Orientation
32. Friday 12: Matriculation Ceremony for all 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 newly admitted Students (HND 1& ND I)
33. Saturday 13th: End of lectures for HND II & ND Il for 2018/2019 Students
34. Monday 15th: First Semester Examination commences.
35. Saturday 6th: End of First Semester Examnination
36. Monday 8th: Post Semester Examination commences
37. Saturday 13th: End of Post Semester Examinations.
38. Saturday 17th: End of lectures for Students of TIND I & ND 1 2020/2021 Session
39. Monday 19th: First Semester Examination commences for HND I & ND 1 2020/2021 Session
40. Tuesday 30th: End ot First Semester Examination for HND1& ND12020/2021 Session.
SECOND SEMESTER 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 SESSION
1. Sunday 9th: All returning Students arrive on Campus
2. Wednesday 12th: Lecture begins for all returning Students
3. Thursday 13th: Academic Board Business and Scrutiny Committee Meeting
4. Monday 17th: Departmental Board Meeting
5. Tuesday 18th: School of Board Studies Meeting
6. Wednesday 19th: Statutory Academic Board Meeting
7. Wed 26 – Sat 29: Sports Fiesta
8. Monday 31st: Registration of Post Semester begins.
9. Monday 14th: Departmental Board Meeting
10. Tuesday 15th: School of Board Studies Meeting
11. Wednesday 16th: Statutory Academic Board Meeting.
12. Saturday 24th: End of Lectures for all Students
13. Mon 26 – Sat 31st: CBT/Practical Examination begin.
14. Monday 2nd: Second Semester Examination begins
15. Saturday 21st: End of Second Semester Examination
16. Monday 23rd: Post Semester Examination begin
17. Saturday 28th: End of Post Semester Examination
18. Monday 30th: SIWES commences for concerned Students.
Best of luck To You all…