Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Admission List 2018/2019 Session Released.
The authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti has released the merit admission list of candidates admitted into various National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Fed Poly Ado admission status for ND candidates can now be accessed online. Candidates can now proceed to check their admission.
How To Check Fed Poly Ado Admission List 2018:
- Candidates are to visit the Poly Ado-Ekiti school portal via the link below:
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
- Click on “CHECK” and proceed to view your admission details.
Federal Poly Ado ND Cut-off Marks:
The cut-off marks for the various departments are stated below;
– ACCOUNTANCY 52%
– AGRICULTURAL & BIO ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 40%
– AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY 48%
– ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY 48%
– BANKING AND FINANCE 50%
– BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 40%
– BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT 54%
– CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 52%
– COMPUTER SCIENCE 50%
– ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 50%
– ESTATE MANAGEMENT 40%
– FOOD TECHNOLOGY 50%
– GLASS / CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY 40%
– MARKETING 45%
– MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 51%
– MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 40%
– OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 50%
– PURCHASING AND SUPPLY 40%
– QUANTITY SURVEYING 45%
– SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY 55%
– STATISTICS 45%
– SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
– URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 40%
NOTE: All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.
Congratulations to the Successful Candidates…