Fcet Umunze Post Utme Form 2020: Screening Date, Cut off Mart Released.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze invites candidates who sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 100 and above to apply for the NCE Programme post-UTME admission screening exercise.
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Business Education
4. Fine and Applied Arts Education
5. English /Social Studies Education
6. English/ Igbo Education
7. English/ Political Science Education
8. English/ Economics Education
9. Physical and Health Education
10. Adult and Non-formal Education
11. Primary Education Dept.
12. Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
13. Computer /Chemistry Education
14. Computer /Biology Education
15. Computer/ Physics Education
16. Computer/ Mathematics Education
17. Computer /Integrated Science Education
18. Electrical/ Electronics
19. Building /Woodwork Technology Education
20. Metal Work Education
21. Automobile Technology Education.
Method of Application:
Application forms can be obtained online via the Remita platform at the rate of N2,000 (for all candidates). Visit the school portal via: www.fcetumunze.edu.ng to apply.
Post-UTME date will be announced later. Further details on the admission process can be obtained at the
unit of the college.
Best of luck To You all…