FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Post Utme Form 2019/2020 Session is Out.
The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) hereby requests for admission application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
(1) Education/ Christian Religious Studies.
(2) Education/ Islamic Studies.
(3) Educational Management.
(4) Guidance and Counselling.
(5) Human Kinetics.
(6) Primary Education Studies.
(7) Education Mathematics.
(8) Education French.
(9) Education English Language.
(10) Special Education.
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above;
ii) Those who sat for the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College;
iii) Candidates who did not choose the College must process change of Institution and make the College First choice on JAMB portal;
iv) Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry.
How To Apply:
- All Candidates are to submit their bio- data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O ’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results ( for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.fcesuidegree.com
- Candidates are to pay the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 online through inter switch payment gateway.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as ‘mistake(s)’ may lead to disqualification.
- The online forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters only.
The FCES Oyo UI Degree Post UTME Screening will hold on Saturday, 7th December, 2019 at Oba Adeyemi Hall (a.k.a New College Hall) by 8.00 am
Candidates are to come along with the following:
1. Evidence of Payment for the Post UTME Screening
2. Two (2) Passport photograph
3. Original O’Level result(s) for sighting
4. Two (2) Photocopies of O’level result(s)
5. Photocopy of UTME score slip.
Candidates can return to the portal, up till Thursday, November 28, 2019 to edit/ complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions.
Best of luck To You all…