FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Post Utme Form is Out.
The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) hereby requests for admission application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
(1) Education/ Christian Religious Studies.
(2) Education/ Islamic Studies.
(3) Educational Management.
(4) Guidiance and Counselling.
(5) Human Kinetics.
(6) Primary Education Studies.
(7) Education Mathematics.
(8) Education French.
(9) Education English Language.
(10) Special Education.
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above;
ii) Those who sat for the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above but did not choose the College;
iii) Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry. ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.fcesuidegree.com on or before Friday, October 20, 2017.
How To Apply:
- All candidates are advised to log on to the FCES-UI degree portal at www.fcesuidegree.com on to generate payment invoice before proceeding to the Bank. All monies are to be paid at once into FCES/UI Admission Processing fee Account below:
BANK: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
A/C NAME: SPED VENTURES LTD (DIDDIP) Account
BANK ACCT. NO.: 2029407019.
- Note that the teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the Payee (Depositor) as shown: 85155889FE / OGO-OLUWA, MOBOLAJEOPEYEMI
- After payment, prospective candidates are to log on to www.fcesuidegree.com and click on Admission Application under Prospective Student.
- Candidates are then expected to supply Teller Number and UTME Registration Number to access the Portal and submit their bio-data and O’ level and / OR NCE results.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as ‘mistake(s)’ may lead to disqualification.
- The online forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters only.
a) Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
b) The deadline for submission of bio-data/‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for screening and admission.
c) Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be automatically disqualified and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Portal Access Fee of N2,500.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
Direct Entry candidates however, are to come with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE) Registration and coloured passport ON OR BEFORE Friday, October 20, 2017 at the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College.
Candidates can return to the portal, up till Friday, October 20, 2017 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions.
Best of luck To You all…