Apply for FCE Eha Amufu Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019/2020 Session.
The management of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu in Enugu state wishes to inform prospective candidates that the 2019/2020 Academic Session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise Application has commenced.
- Candidates who choose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
Method of Application:
Applicants are expected to generate Invoice of Two Thousand Naira only, (N2,000.00) from the school portal before payment in any commercial bank.
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘Continue ‘Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Create in step 3 above) and Click Login Button. Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.
Application is open till further notice.
Best of luck To You all…