Esut Post UTME Cut off Mark & Registration Details 2019/2020 Announced.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) invites all candidates who chose the University in the 2019 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT, to apply for the Post-UTME/DE admission screening exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
B. The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How To Apply:
To register, candidates are to follow the steps outlined below:
- Application starts Monday, 15th July, 2019. Visit http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
· By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2,000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
· By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries and submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate(s)
( c ) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
See details of screening timetable from the document below;
Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
(a) POST-UTME screening Forms,
(b) JAMB Result slip.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
The on-line registration ends on Friday, August 16th, 2019 at 12 midnight.
Best of luck To You all…