NDLEA Recruitment Application 2019 Begins.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the agency. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
NDLEA Available Positions:
(A) Narcotic Officer Cadre
– Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
– Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
– The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
(B) Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
– Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
– Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School.
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- Shortlisted candidates must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
How To Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply).
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019.
Best of luck To You all…